Denture Repairs and Relines
Affordable and professional denture repairs
At Pincher Creek Denture Clinic, we understand that accidents can happen, and dentures may require repair from time to time. Our skilled technicians specialize in denture repairs, ensuring that your dentures are restored to their optimal function and appearance. Whether your dentures have a crack, a broken tooth, or need relining, we have the expertise to provide efficient and reliable repairs. Using state-of-the-art techniques and high-quality materials, we aim to minimize downtime and get you back to enjoying a confident smile as quickly as possible. Don’t let damaged dentures disrupt your daily life – trust our team to deliver prompt and effective denture repair services.
Over time, changes in your oral tissues can cause your dentures to become loose or uncomfortable. At Pincher Creek Denture Clinic, we offer denture relining services to address these issues. A denture reline involves reshaping the inner surface of your denture to improve its fit and stability. Our experienced denturists will take precise impressions of your mouth and use them to modify your dentures, ensuring a snug and comfortable fit. Denture relines can help prevent sore spots, improve chewing efficiency, and enhance overall denture satisfaction. If you’re experiencing discomfort or a loose fit with your dentures, contact us today for a denture reline consultation and let our experts provide the necessary adjustments to optimize your denture experience.
Here are some signs that it might be time for a denture reline:
- Your dentures fit or feel loose
- Food collects beneath your dentures
- Your gums are more sore than normal
- Air feels trapped beneath your denture
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my dentures are damaged or need repair?
- If your dentures are damaged or in need of repair, it is recommended to contact a professional denture clinic as soon as possible.
- Avoid trying to fix them yourself or using temporary solutions, as this may worsen the damage or lead to improper repairs.
- Denturists have the knowledge and skills to assess the extent of the damage and provide appropriate solutions to restore the functionality and appearance of your dentures.
- Promptly seeking professional denture repair services ensures minimal disruption to your daily life and helps prevent further complications that may arise from using damaged dentures.
How long does a denture repair take?
- The time required for denture repairs can vary depending on the complexity of the repair needed.
- Simple repairs, such as minor adjustments or replacing a single tooth, may be completed on the same day or within a few hours.
- More extensive repairs, such as repairing cracks or fractures, may take a few days to complete, as additional laboratory work may be necessary.
How often should denture relines be performed?
- Denture relines may be necessary periodically to ensure a proper fit as your oral tissues change over time.
- As a general guideline, denture relines are recommended every two to three years, although this may vary depending on individual circumstances.
- Signs that you may need a denture reline include a loose fit, discomfort, difficulty chewing, or sore spots on your gums.
- Regular check-ups with your denturist will help determine if a denture reline is needed to maintain the optimal fit and function of your dentures.
Restore Your Smile
Contact us today for a FREE consultation: Smile with confidence and enjoy eating again!